Wednesday 19 October 2016

Success Story Nadiya Modi Spider Tech 2016-17

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
This time is from another student from Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Department of computer science and engineering Miss Nadiya Modi. She speaks about her experience for campus recruitment drive of SpiderTech.

Success Story Nadiya Modi Spider Tech 2016-17 

26th September 2016, one of the most memorable day of my life which I will never forget. First Company, First Interview, voila I was in. I got an opportunity to elaborate my skills and to prove that I can also be the one of the best candidate. According to my grades I was thinking that I would not be able to fit in on/off campus related to the criteria but ALLAH showed me that anything can be achieved with the help of good thoughts, hard work, enthusiasm, blessings & keeping the hope till the end.
I woke up in the morning, prayed to ALLAH to give me Strength & Positiveness. I thought in mind that someone`s whispering that “Let The Day Be Yours As You Want It” and YES it was a Turning Point in my LIFE. I was enthusiastic from the very morning. I revised what I know, studied what I didn’t. Had best wishes of many of my Friends, Family, Teachers and Well Wishers & Criticizers as they showed me what I was doing wrong. With a positive hope in mind & Smiling Face I entered in Campus and rolled with the Campus Recruitment Activity. Many of Teachers & SPIDER TECHNOLOGY Pvt. Ltd. HR motivated us during Pre Placement Talk.
One after another I crossed the milestones. Pre Group Discussion I was a bit nervous, but I gathered myself and went in. Topic was “Room without Book & Body without Soul”, whoa! That was something new, but I noted points using the knowledge and presence of mind and spoke. Yup, cracked this one too. Now for the Technical/Personal Interview, scanned whatever I could, updated with the questions asked to previous interviewee. Now was my turn to turn the Tables, as it was late night @ 11 PM I thought I would be tired, but no the positiveness kept me fresh as a flower. Before I entered the Interview Room there was a Cold Silence & Shss, again someone whispered “Night is also yours, prove it”. With a gasp I knock the door and asked permission to enter. Voice from other end of the door answered, “Yes, come in”. 
With a cute Smile I greet the panel, so did they. Panel was of two HR (Sir and Madam) & Project Manager (Sir). The very first question I was expecting was “Introduce Yourself”, damn, instead they ask about “File Handling”. Got blank for a sec, but recovered and answered confidently till the end. TI was over, was a bit nervous, will they select me, was my communication correct, were my answer correct, was my body language ok. Everything was hammering me. Finally results were out, 11 were selected for Final Interview & hurray! I was one of them. 
Again started preparing for it, after sometime everyone was called in the Board Room.Togethter we entered like we are already an Employee of Spider Technology Pvt. Ltd. They asked us about relocation, salary, passport, etc. That means we all were already selected. @ 1 PM the moment was on, it was like angels were descending from Spider Tech Heaven to carry us all to the after-college-life to gain their heavenly pleasures. The moment of life, the turning point, all was possible because of the numerous Well Wishers.
Thanking My Papa & Ma, Executive Director Dr.R.A.Kanai Sir,Principal Prof.A.Mulla Sir, TPO Dean Mr. Touheed Mujawar Sir, CSE HOD Mr. Suhel Sayad Sir, TCP Mr. Vishal Kore Sir, Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff and Finally my Friends who helped me a lot, more than usual at the times like this who help me to Sail my Boat of Life across.
Remember Hard work leads to Success, Good Thoughts to Systematic Life. Be a Self Motivator, it  helps a Lot, Good Day & Live Life Peaceful. God Bless India.
“लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती, कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।“

1 comment :