Wednesday 19 October 2016

Success Story Monika Mohite TCS 2016-17

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Listen from student of Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology Ashta, department of computer science and engineering about her success story for getting placed in Tata Consultancy Services.

Success Story Monika Mohite TCS 2016-17

Success Story Monika Mohite TCS 2016-17

Hello..!! I am Ms. Monika Mohite.
Thank you for giving me chance to express my success story.17 September 2016 is really unforgettable day, the day when I got placed in TCS (Tata Consultancy Services).
After 10th I had decided to go for engineering and taken admission for diploma in Computer Engineering. When I was in last year of diploma my cousin got placed in TCS from ADCET. Since that moment I was thinking that I have to get admission in good college and get placed in good company like TCS and Fortunately, I got admission in same college. In my life I have achieved lot of things, I was always topper in academics also but, placement success is greatest achievement of my life. I have no words to express my happiness of getting offer letter.                  
My journey begins one month before an interview. I was in first 5 toppers and TCS had policy to conducts only E-mail writing round for toppers. But, this year TCS changed toppers policy and we came to know it only few days before the drive.  After knowing this I was little bit tensed because I had not practiced aptitude. But, from next day immediately I had started to prepare for same. College had taken lots of practice, training sessions and many tests were conducted. I had also written in my diary that “Yes I can do it and I have to do it.” I had also prepared schedule for study. My parents are taking lots of efforts for my education. So now it is my responsibility to make them happy and proud. My mother always gives me inspiration and tells me that “Try honestly, definitely success is yours”.
Finally the day came – 13th September 2016-The first day. On that day aptitude and e-mail writing test was scheduled in ADCET, Ashta and 8:00 am is the reporting time. I was tensed. After some time test get started. First round was e-mail writing for 10 min. I had written good mail in 9 minutes by using all the words given. After that I felt confident. Next section is aptitude. Total 30 questions were there and 60 minutes to solve. I had tried to solve maximum questions of aptitude. In test out of 30,  total 24 questions I have attempted and I felt confident that I can crack the first round. But, since result were not declared .So I was little bit tensed.
We all were waiting for result. Finally, results were announced on 15th September after one day and 31 are shortlisted for interview from our college. My joy knew no bound when I come to know that I am one of them. The next day there was interview at RIT, Islampur. I went to Sayyad Sir and said I am tensed. Then sir has told me “No more rejections”. At that time I have decided that “I have to do it”. Sir had sent me to Prof. Mr. Sachin Patil sir for the interview. I had prepared some programs and questions that were asked for TCS interview which are given by sir. After that sir had taken my technical interview and it was really beneficial for me. Sir had given me good suggestions. He had taken my HR interview which helped to build my confidence.
Finally the day for which I have waited and struggled for the three years came 16th September 'The TCS Interview' and that day became remarkable day in my life. I went to college in morning with full energy and enthusiasm. We had practice interviews in college which help us to get rid of tension and fear of interview. With the blessings of Prof. Touheed Mujawar Sir, Prof. Suhel Sayyad Sir and team we left the college. We reached RIT at near about 1 pm. We were waiting for interview. I was the first for TI from my college. The first question was obviously Introduce yourself. I had tried my level best to answer the question. Then I was asked about my mini and major projects and the interview continues near about 25-30 minutes with C,C++ and JAVA based  basic questions. As I have certification in .NET so some questions were asked about .NET like what is framework ? And I was also asked to rate myself out of 10 for .NET and  JAVA. And I was asked to solve one problem on speed,time,distance and one simple puzzle.
Within 5 minutes I was called for MR. Interviewer asked me about myself and my family background. As I had mentioned in my introduction that leadership is my strength so Interviewer had given me some situations and asked for my reactions that how would I react, may be to judge my answer. Their expressions make me feel that I am on right track and I am satisfying their expectations. I was called for the HR after some time. I was asked about some common question like Are you willing to relocate?, Can you work in any shift (day or night) and interviewer started explaining about policies of company.
As I was the first student for interview from my college so I have gone through all rounds earlier than other friends and then I have waited for them to complete their interviews. We Left RIT at 10:00pm. And reached hostel at 11:00pm. I was very excited and little bit tensed about results of interview. With same feelings I have managed to sleep as I was so tired.
Next morning brings lots of happiness and feeling of satisfying expectations of parents and teacher. YES I have done it and I got placed in one of dream company of every software engineer TCS. I would like to give credit of my success to my parents, teachers, Prof. Mr. Touheed Mujawar Sir(TPO), blessings of my well-wishers, dear friends and my hard work. Mujawar sir make us feel that we have spirit and we will do anything .But trust me without his efforts and support I could not do so. So special gratitude towards Mujawar sir and I cannot forget head of our family(CSE dept) Prof. Mr. Suhel Sayyad sir whose blessings  and guidance made me capable to achieve the success in terms of placement in TCS. Thank you for everything.
“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”

2 comments :