Saturday 22 October 2016

Success Story Maheshwari Mhetre Capgemini 2016-17

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Listen to Maheshwari Mhetre today for her achievement. Student of department of computer science and engineering, Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology, Ashta.

Success Story Maheshwari Mhetre Capgemini 2016-17

Success Story Maheshwari Mhetre Capgemini 2016-17

Hello, Friends…!!!
I am Miss. Maheshwari Mhetre, I got a great opportunity to express my word with all of you.
15 October 2016 this was an unforgettable day for me which was I got Shortlisted for Capgemini.
After 10th , I wanted to take admission in Computer Engineering because become a Computer Engineer was my dream, and  my family inspired me in such a way that I was admitted to Engineering. And Now, I am an ADCETians which feel very pride.
My Journey started from before two months in which I did practice on aptitude, Technical, And Personal Interview also. The First Round was "Aptitude Test Round" it consists of Quantitive Aptitude + Logical reasoning, questions were 16+16=32 and time was 50 Min. Then next Round was "Essay Writing" we are practiced more and more on Essay writing on a "Grammarly.com" this website very helpful for us. In Essay writing, they expect 200 to 240 Words in 30 Min. My topic was "Education is a most powerful weapon". I was a little bit nervous because the Capgemini was my final target. Now, the time was the result of the first round and my name was the first name from our college and I'm so happy at that movement but, little bit tensed because after 1 day which was 15-oct was the First interview in my life.
I received blessings from Prof.Touheed sir, Prof.Sayyad Sir, My Family, and friends, on next day, I came to a college with good energy and positive attitude. Firstly HR panel comes and they take a pre-placement talk this was very important because of that time we clearly know about the Policies, CTC, and what they expect from us. Actually, at that time they tell us we are hiring fresher's today for Cloud domain. The interview started from 11:00 am. The Total count from all colleges was 147 and my number was 105 which were again first from ADCET.
On the 10:30 at night my number came, again I'm with a full energy and positive attitude. The Next Round was "TI Round" and at that time I remember only one thing that Prof.Touheed sir was told us "We are not going for an Interview we are going to For Discuss." Then my First Interview Question was
1."Tell Me about Yourself including Your Family?" Then I started with a Smile and first said the Thank you for giving me such Opportunity, and then I start Introduction I specify First "Name, Education Qualification from last sequence, Objectives, Project and about my Family"
2."Tell About your Third Year Mini Project?" Then I told about my mini project and I was used Cloud as a domain so, I was more focus on the cloud.
3."What are the Types of Database?"  It was the third question, and after answered they asked me, ok I'm done with you then they ask about their policies and relocation.
Then I was waiting for "HR Round " and My HR panel was Miss.Praneeta mam I asked For the Permission she said yes Maheshwari please come and  asked First question was "What is the meaning  of your name?" then  I was told with the smile and confident. Then next question was "About your Family background?" ….. Then "Your Weaknesses?"……"If you are selected today then what are you do?"……"Are you ready to Relocation?" I said yes mam. "Are you Interested in Higher Studies?" always remember this answer is NO.  And Finally,  she asked me "you are selected for Capgemini today" but I couldn't trust her because I think that she check my patience so I was not told to my family and my close Friends also. Then after completing all process they declare the results and at 12:45 am that means at night I was waiting for my result and again my First name From ADCET and I ‘am so happy.
That time was the very memorable time in my life which was a very very wonderful day for me. I ‘am very  Thankful to My Family, Prof.R.A.Kanai sir(Executive Director),Prof.Mulla sir (Principal),Prof.Touheed Mujawar sir(TPO) and special Thank You for Father of CSE Dept. Prof Sayyad sir(HOD) and Prof.Kore sir(TPC) and all CRT Members and My All My friends. Thank You So much.
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."

4 comments :