Tuesday 2 September 2014

Success Story Yogesh Khopade ADCET Ashta 2014

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Hello Readers 

We bring to your third in the series. The Success Story of one more proud student of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ADCET Ashta. He is proud alumni recruited in Persistent Systems Pune. He has put a lot of efforts to write this success story with more detailed discussion on what he experienced in the campus interview rounds.

Success Story Yogesh Khopade ADCET Ashta 2014

Success Story Yogesh Khopade ADCET Ashta 2014

15 days before the campus interview of Persistent Systems, Pune, I started the preparation. My primary focus is on the basic technical things. In these days I brushed up my basic knowledge on C, C++, Data Structure etc.

One day before the interview there was an aptitude test, which was combination of all the basic subjects of our stream. Aptitude was good and I got shortlisted for next.
 
On 18th Oct. 2013, Interview was scheduled in three rounds at KIT, Kolhapur. I got call for junior poll technical round. He had one form in his hand over which some subjects was listed like Computer network, Data Structure, C, C++, Operating System, Database Systems etc. He puts his finger on list and started asking questions sequentially. After listening my answer, he wrote remark (i.e. poor, average, good and best) for each subject. I was in the range of average and good for all the subjects. In this round I felt like I was in Rapid fire round.

After junior poll I was shortlisted for senior poll. There were two senior interviewers in approximately one hour interview. I was felt confident because I studied a lot on projects and programming as well, and whole interview based on it. For every project they require brief description and my role in each project. They told me to write some programs from C++ and Java. Also they asked me two puzzles, which I solved correctly. Lastly they gave me chance to ask questions to them, for getting benefit of it, I asked two organization domain related questions which I was already prepared.

Finally I got call for HR round as I expected. HR round was casual talk with interviewer like self-introduction, educational details etc. They declared result and I got selected.

In my point of view my project presentation, real life examples that I was given, answers on puzzles and questions to interviewers are the keys to achieve this milestone. So, I recommend fresher’s to prepare well these things.

Below is detailed questions list for the interviews

Persistent Systems Interview Questions

Technical Interview 1

At the time of this interview they have asked me basic Questions about following subjects.
Operating System:
Tell me about operating systems.
What is semaphore?
What do you know about Linux operating systems?
Database:
What do you know about ACID properties?
Write SQL query for create table for employees.
Write Query for Display the average salary of employees.
Computer Network:
Draw OSI model.
Explain which protocol used in which layer in OSI model.
What is the difference between HTTP and HTTPS?
Data Structure:
Explain BTree.
What is the spanning Tree?
Tell me applications of STACK.
Software Engineering:
What is Regration Testing?
Draw SDLC.
Explain Spiral model.
C++ :
What is the class?
What do you know about Abstraction?
What is the difference between C and C++?
C :
Write Program for Bubble sort.
What is the Difference between Structure and Union?
Java:
Write Program for Bubble sort (Conversion of C program that I was already Written)

Technical Interview 2

In this Interview they have started to ask me about the project. Current working project.
They told me to draw the overall structure of the project.
Working of project that I have done in third year.
Also they asked me about the project from Second year.
They expect my role in each project.
After this they were asked me following questions:
  • What is Segmentation? What is need of it?
  • What is the global declaration of variable?
  • What are the storage classes?
  • Write program for Threading.
  • Multiple ways of declaration of Threading?
  • What is static variable and function with properties?
  • What are the access specifiers?
  • What will happen if we write constructor in private section?
  • What is use of Extern Variable?
  • Asked 2 puzzles

HR Interview:

Introduce yourself excluding your educational details.
What is your goal?
What are you doing for improving your English communication?

0 comments :

Post a Comment