Tuesday 9 September 2014

Success Story Abhay Jadhav SGGS Nanded 2014-15

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Hello Readers,

Here we bring to you success story of one student from SGGS Nanded, placed in TCS recently through Campus drive. He is alumni of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ADCET Ashta 2013 Batch. All will find this story an interesting read.

Success Story Abhay Jadhav SGGS Nanded 2014-15

Success Story Abhay Jadhav SGGS Nanded 2014-15

I heard news of  TCS on-campus  will be held on 4th & 5th September 2014 in our college. I am aware that TCS is Asia’s biggest CMMI level 5 company. It is the Dream Company for every student who wants to make carrier in IT sector. I have already heard most about TCS from my brother, so I appeared for drive with lot of excitement.

Criteria for campus drive for MTech students

  • CGPA of MTech 1st year:- 8.3 & above.
  • UG degree aggregate:- 60% & above (Aggregate including from 1st sem to 8th sem)
  • 10th & 12th marks should >= 75%

The above mentioned criteria is for direct verbal test .Those students who didn’t satisfies above criteria will first need to go Aptitude & verbal test combine.
As I satisfied above criteria, I appeared directly to verbal test. I successfully cracked the verbal test round & then my interview process was started.

My first Interview was technical interview

            There were two peoples for my technical interview. It was around 45 minutes. First they asked me about my final year project of BE. I had explained them briefly about my project. They also asked me about my role in a project & at what percent my contribution was there in a project. Then question was asked on two real time examples of Neural Network as my project was on the NN.
They had also asked questions on my strengths & on special interest subject which I had mentioned in my resume.

My Second Interview was Management interview

            Management panel includes two peoples who started interview with questions like “first explain about yourself”.
Then asked few tricky questions like” Tell me about five professional things which can differentiate you from other students as a TCS employee”,” have you know any latest news about software company”.
            Finally they asked me the preference for job location. Both two people liked the resume mostly & they appreciate for my all achievements which I mentioned in resume.

Third interview was HR but I hadn’t appeared it as I got selected on the basis of first two round only.

1 comment :