Thursday 19 September 2019

Success Story Gauri Joshi 2019-20

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Student of Computer Science and Engineering Department, Annasaheb Dange College of Engineering and Technology Ashta



I would like to share my experience in TCS drive. As you know TCS interviews held in Islampur on 26th August and I cracked that interview. So I am very glad to share my experience. TCS is my dream company. As we know TCS is multinational software company and highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. Every year it hires near about 20000-25000 fresher’s. To get more information about the company I started surfing on Google and collected information. The hiring process is starts with online TNQT exam. This contains main four categories, English, Quantitative aptitude, Programming Logic MCQs and Coding. After completion of 5th semester in December our college organized Aptitude Training program for cracking TNQT this training has helped lot to me. Near about all topics related to TCS NQT are covered in this 15 days training. Then in 6th semester, I practice on aptitude. Unexpectedly, I cracked TNQT and I got eligible for TCS Ninja Interview. The result of TNQT was declared on 10th August 2019. Then I had contacted to seniors who had cracked TNQT. They told about important subjects, possible questions which are required for interview. That time I was in my hometown. Due to flood all roads was blocked. No any single book, no any study material was available to me. That time I had taken the help of YouTube and educational websites like Geeksforgeeks, Tutorialspoint, and Stack Overflow. For technical interview I have referred careerride.com website. My uncle Prof. Avinash Joshi had guided me lot of for interview. He daily sends me some links of YouTube for preparation of HR interview. 5 days before final interview, college organized mock technical and HR interview. That time, I hadn’t performed well. They guided me, how to give appropriate answers. They shown me my weaknesses and told me where and in which subjects I had to improve. Then our CSE department also organized subject wise mock interviews. I worked lot of after mock interview. I studied C, C++, database, data structure, some concepts of java, and details of project. During this tensed period, my family especially my mom and dad supported me lot. They told me that only few days are remaining. Do your best. Don’t take tension. I will crack the interview. Finally the day came. On 26th August 2019, my first professional interview held at RIT, Islampur. I went to interview with lot of blessings, best wishes with confidence. It was video conferencing. 
First technical interview started. Some questions asked during interview are listed below: 
  • Tell me about yourself. 
  • Which programming language have you used for coding in TNQT?  Some concepts based on database: o What is joins? o Tell me about inner and left joins? 
  • One example is given and they asked me, how many tuples will come in inner and left join? 
  • Write a Fibonacci series program. 
  • Which are the types of sorting? 
  • One example is given and asked me to sort it by bubble sort. 
  • Difference between C and Java. 
  • Difference between C and C++. 
  • Which are OOP’s concepts? 
  • What is inheritance? 
  • Tell scenario how multilevel inheritance occurs in C++. 


I had answered all most all the questions confidently. And then second interview started. That was Managerial Round. Questions asked by him are: 
  • Which is your favorite subject in 12th standard?
  • Concepts of chemistry like diffusion. 
  • Who has invented periodic table? 
  • In which language you have written first program? 
  • Which most interesting program have you done ever? 
  • Questions asked me in HR interview: 
  • What you have learnt from college life other than studies? 
  • Have you know about Guwahati? 
  • Where it is? 
  • If you don’t know about your job location then how will you reach there? 
  • Can you work at any shift?


All these questions are asked to me during interview. The experience of my interview was good. After interview I was somewhat confident about selection. On 12th September, the result came. And I was selected. That was the happiest moment of my life.

0 comments :

Post a Comment