Wednesday 29 October 2014

Success Story Vaishali Gundap ADCET Ashta 2014

Posted by Suhel Sayyad
Hello Readers,

This time we have brought to you a success story from one of the students of Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ADCET Ashta. She got placed in Tech Mahindra during the campus process conducted at ADCET Ashta.

Success Story Vaishali Gundap ADCET Ashta 2014

Success Story Vaishali Gundap ADCET Ashta 2014

In April 2014, there was a pool campus of Tech Mahindra in my college. By knowing this I was very excited and at that time I decided to give my best. I went through all the rounds and then get placed in Tech Mahindra. Now I am glad to share my experience with you all.

The basic eligibility criteria was :
  • For 10th – 60% and above
  • For 12th – 70% and above
  • For BE/B. Tech – aggregate 60% and above
There were total five rounds.

First round-Aptitude test

Aptitude test consisting of total 170 questions and time limit was 90 minutes. There were 15 questions from quantitative and 55 questions from reasoning both verbal and non-verbal.
Though there were 170 questions and time was comparatively less, the skill was to attempt maximum questions in less time. Try to attempt as many questions as possible. Choose those sections first in which you are perfect.

Second round-Comprehension test

In this round, particular topic was given and said to write a comprehension on that in 10 minutes. Topics were related to general affairs. This was to check the grammar and writing skill.

Third round- Extempore

In this, they were giving any random topic on the spot and have to speak on that for 1 minute. It was to check communication skill and the ability to express.

Fourth round-Technical Interview

Technical interview basic technical questions were asked. Most of the questions were related to Java, C#, UNIX, etc. and also regarding final year project.

Fifth round-HR Interview

In HR interview, HR asked general questions like introduction, hobbies, strength, etc. They also asked particular questions just to check your presence of mind, ability to handle situations.
Before Tech Mahindra’s campus I tried for four companies. I could not crack them. Still I didn’t gave up and continued my preparation. So I want to tell you that don’t get disappointed. There will be another better opportunity waiting for you. Have patience and keep trying. Success will definitely come to you.
Hope this will help you all. All the Best for your future.
For achieving all this there were many people who helped me. So I want to thank all of them.

0 comments :

Post a Comment